Wet

Date: 04/08/06
Time: 8:30am
Route: CNF/Front/ESteel/SEsplanade/WHawthorne
Length: ~6mi
Notes: 2nd week with Portland Fit. Small group due to nasty rain. Temps were still in the 50s. Christa came for her first week and finished 5 miles with a smile.

I often talk to the runners around me and today someone spoke back. In my standard quiz, one of the questions is: "where do you work?"

Steve, the gentleman kind enough to talk to me said "Nationwide over on 19th".
"No way", I said "that's where I work."

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Steven said...

Wow. It's a small world, huh?

 
At 7:44 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

So this is Steve! I read and commented on his recipe site.

 
At 8:42 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Jason Hill said...

Well, there is Steve and then there is Steven.

Steven has a blog called the Basement of the Alamo and the recipe site I Pity The Fool That Don't Eat My Recipes. I worked with Steven for about 4 years at Pacificare.

Steve is someone I met on my Saturday run who happens to work at Nationwide with me.

Steven is a good friend, Steve I barely know. However, they are both training with the Portland Fit marathon group.

=]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home