Thursday.3

Date: 06/01/06
Time: 7:00pm
Route: My house up to Glisan then down to 139th for a loop over to Burnside. Came home via 172nd and cut across the school yard to avoid Halsey.
Length:5mi (view)
Dog: Yep
Notes: Third Thursday in a row for this route. Didn't get up early enough to run in the am, so we ran after work. It sprinkled on us off and on, but I remembered my Body Glide, so everything was good.

First run in a new pair of shoes and they feel amazing! I don't know why I wait so long to get new shoes, they feel so good. The shoe manufactures talk about a comfortable ride and it always seems like marketing hooey, but these guys have a nice ride. There is no other way to describe it. The transition from heel to toe just feels good. They did cause a bit of discomfort for about .5 a mile at mile 3 in my left shin and right knee. Probably from that new comfy ride being just different enough from my old broke ride that it irritated my gait. Every thing was good for the lat 2 miles, but I'll keep you posted if I have more issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home